Wednesday 4 June 2014

Post-it Note Holder

Well as it is my birthday today, I decided I wanted to try to do something crafty but my gorgeous little monster didn't want to sleep so I only had time to do something quick!  When I was sorting through my craft stuff recently, I discovered some beer mats that I had covered previously for calendars.  I also found some post-it notes so decided to make some holders for post-it notes. I bought some mini Sharpies to go with them and added ribbon to the sides to make holders for them. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, they might end up as stocking fillers at Christmas!


I used decopatch papers to cover some beer mats in different colours.  Once dry, I used double-sided sticky tape to fix Post-it notes to the covered beer mat.  I then used double-sided tape again to fix a small piece of ribbon to the back of the mats and stick the ends together.  The pen can then be slotted into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment