Monday, 7 January 2013

Bunting for Bethany

I wanted to make something for my daughter for Christmas and decided to try some bunting after seeing a friend's amazing effort.  I cut triangles out of fabric so that I had two of each design and 6 different designs.  I sewed the two matching triangles together and then turned them the right way round.  I couldn't find bias binding in the shop so I used cotton tape instead along the top of the bunting which I sewed around the straight edges of the flags to hide the open seams from turning it. 

Bethany loved her 'flags' and they are now hung in her room!

(I will take a better picture soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment