Tuesday 13 November 2012

Finally back in action!!!

Finally managed to get life sorted to do crafty stuff again :o) Some of the stuff I've been making will be Christmas presents so better not add that yet.  Instead, below are two Christmas cards I thought I had better start making.


Nice and simple to make here. We've just had 'The Range' open a shop near us so I thought it would be rude not to visit and I got these lovely scalloped edge cards in a pack of 50 from there.  The paper is cut out using a scalloped edge hole punch and several embellishments were added from my large stash.  Hopefully I'll be adding more makes soon!
 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are back to crafting again! I haven't even made any Christmas cards this year so don't know what I will be sending! Hope you are all well, I must email you soon!

    ReplyDelete